We’re a few days from the new year! We’re patting ourselves on the back for a year of foundation and growth, which yields many milestones for FemTech Focus. We want to acknowledge our team’s unwavering dedication, the international support of FemTech companies, partnerships with start-up accelerators, and charitable sponsors.
With 2020 in the rearview mirror, the new year looks bright with significant projects in the works. Achievements in 2020 signify the successes we’re planning in 2021. The goal is clear: increase awareness of FemTech start-ups via networking and access to capital to reinforce that women’s health is everyone’s health.
- ~70 FemTech Focus Hosted By Dr. Brittany Barreto podcast episodes featuring global FemTech leaders and venture capital experts
- The acquisition of Future of FemTech
- Co-Partnered with The GUILD Academy to launch the first FemTech Focus accelerator. Click through the first cohort companies in the gallery below.
- Created a FemTech Focus Resource Hub housing original thought leadership, including 5 SexTech Facts That Require Innovation
- Developed a comprehensive 350+ FemTech company database
- Kicked off the FemTech Focus Podcast Hosted by Dr. Brittany Barreto Listening Parties to spark dialogue amongst FemTech enthusiasts. Sign up for upcoming events.
- Cultivated an online space, powered by Mighty Networks, for the FemTech community to network, dialogue, and gain access to exclusive resources–including office hours with Dr. Brittany Barreto. Join us for free!
- Built a scrappy, dedicated, and insightful team from scratch.
- Headlined the Livestrong Icon Summit to present how to make electronic health and wellness available to underserved communities
- Became a media partner for The Femmys, the first-ever awards celebrating innovation in FemTech
We thank you for the continuous support. If you haven’t already, sign up for our newsletter to keep up with what’s in the works for 2021!